At Inland Empire Comprehensive Treatment Centers, we work hard to ensure transparency and avoid any disruptions in service once treatment has begun. In order to empower all patients to make the most informed decisions regarding their care, we discuss the costs of our services and we address all payment-related issues before treatment begins.
All treatment at Inland Empire Comprehensive Treatment Centers is personalized according to the unique needs of each patient. Because of this commitment to customized care, the cost of treatment will vary among patients depending upon the type and scope of services that they are provided. However, regardless of the final cost of treatment, the following general policies and procedures apply to all patients:
- All patients are required to pay intake fees during their admissions appointment on their first day at our center.
- Our centers accept cash, money orders, or credit cards that have been issued in the payer’s name.
- Neither of our two locations will accept personal checks or over-the-phone payments for intake fees or any other treatment-related costs.
- All patients are expected to pay for services prior to receiving those services. This policy applies to both private pay patients and those who intend to use insurance to pay for their treatment.
- The frequency and manner with which these payments are made will be determined during the intake process.
Patients who intend to use insurance to pay for their treatment should also note the following:
- As indicated in the section above you will be expected to pay your intake fees by cash, money order, or credit card during your initial visit.
- You must provide all documentation that is necessary for one our staff members to confirm proof of coverage, verification of benefits, and all other insurance-related issues prior to the start of treatment.
- You may submit an invoice to your insurance provider to request reimbursement for any up-front costs that you pay out of your own pocket.
To learn more about treatment costs and payment policies at Inland Empire Comprehensive Treatment Centers, please contact us at your convenience. We look forward to answering all of your questions and helping you to determine the ideal source of treatment for yourself or your loved one.